MY SITE IS PROTECTED!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

The numbers of this site! (keep on adding!)

Lost in our site? Search here!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fuzzydash's Great book of stories- Attack of the swamp monster (note: May be too scary for some eyes.)

As G held me down on the MONSTER MAKER 3000, I tried to get out as fast as I could. But It was no use. Oh, By the way, let me introduce myself. My name is Randy Fishykins. I work as G's asstant. But, I had alittle "accident". and G went completey mad.         
PICTURE TAKEN: YESTERDAY





So G had locked me on the monster maker 3000 and 
set the controls to PENGUIN. G Flipped the switch.
I was blasted by a HUGE WHITE LIGHT. I screamed in horror
as I was blasted by the laser.

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

About

My photo
Yo! I am fuzzydash and I love going on club penguin and meeting new friends. I hope you like the blog!!