MY SITE IS PROTECTED!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

The numbers of this site! (keep on adding!)

Lost in our site? Search here!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

fire on club penguin is burning at top rate!

Hey penguins! While I was at the Fire dojo, I noticed that the Fire was burning faster than usual. And, every few moments, a FLASH of lightning striked at the fire dojo. See here:
This is very interesting. It also was this firey at the dojo hideout When the LANTERNS were glowing as yellow as the ones in the fire dojo.


                                                                                                                                                                   




Could this mean that the dojo could be this firey every halloween?
Post a comment and say what you think.
-fuzzydash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

About

My photo
Yo! I am fuzzydash and I love going on club penguin and meeting new friends. I hope you like the blog!!