MY SITE IS PROTECTED!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

The numbers of this site! (keep on adding!)

Lost in our site? Search here!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fuzzydash's Big book of stories: The Advertising Agency PART ONE!

Ok, Ok. It was a normal day as usual. But then somebody knocked on my door. KNOCK KNOCK! I didn't know what to expect, but then I heard a voice. "THIS IS THE AA! OPEN UP!" I opened, in a panic. This guy was standing there in EPF clothing, but they were in ''new'' Fashion. I Said, "Why are you here for?

The AA agent said, "AA stands for Advertising agency. YOU Have something we need." I said, "What could I have!?" But the AA agent dosen't listen. Instead, he shoves me in a sack and carries me somewhere. Next thing I know, I'm inside a Tank of liquid, but I have a mask on. I try to get loose, but the glass was too hard to crack. Then the Agent speaks again. "You see, Fuzzydash... I am part of the NEW CP crew. Spike hike and the other guys hired me." I gasp. "This is what I mean." Then he shows me a HUGE ton of money. I scream in horror. THIS is what CP wants?! A TON OF MONEY?! "How could you?!'' I say rather loudly. "You think it's about FUN?! THINK AGAIN! DISNEY WANTS MONEY! SO WE CAN BECOME THE RICHEST COMPANY KNOW TO PENGUIN KIND! HAHAHA!" Said the AA agent. I can't belive my ears! Money?! Thats what they all want?! "What about those advertising parties?" I say. " Those are so more people watch our disney channel! We've advertised EVERYTHING! From MU to MARVEL! YOU NAME IT!" At this point I was scared to death. Then he pulls out one of those power gloves. He aims the fire one at me. Now what happens
 next can only be described as complete chaos. He FIRES The Explosion causes a BIGGER explosion. Debris everywhere! How would I get out of this mess...




TO BE CONTINUED....



_________________________________________________________________________________


-Fuzzydash
i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

About

My photo
Yo! I am fuzzydash and I love going on club penguin and meeting new friends. I hope you like the blog!!