MY SITE IS PROTECTED!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

The numbers of this site! (keep on adding!)

Lost in our site? Search here!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fuzzydash's Big book of stories: Making a movie with my puffle! part one..

It was a fine cold evening, and my yellow puffle fluffy was sleeping in his faveourite bed, nice and warm. I sipped a nice cup of coffee. I thought to myself, i wish I could make a movie. Then It hit me: FLUFFY AND I COULD MAKE A MOVIE!  I gently shook fluffy, and told him, we're gonna make a movie boy! Fluffy jumped up in excitement. But first, we need to think of a movie. Fluffy quickly grabbed his director's stuff.







"OK, Fluffy. Now Let me go get some props!" I say.

TO BE CONTINUED....
__________________________________________________________________________________
Did you like part one of this story? say what you think in the comments!
-fuzzydash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

About

My photo
Yo! I am fuzzydash and I love going on club penguin and meeting new friends. I hope you like the blog!!