MY SITE IS PROTECTED!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

The numbers of this site! (keep on adding!)

Lost in our site? Search here!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

FuzzydashCP official Puffle pumpkin traceout!

Hey penguins! Bambadee 321 here! Fuzzydashcp has found a puffle pumpkin traceout! ITs awesome!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WINDOWS:
Drag the image to your desktop.
Then, right click the picture.
Find Print on the pic. menu.
Print it out!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC:
(mac is pretty easy to do, so don't be surprised!)
Drag the image to your desktop.
Press command P on your keyboard.
The image will print out.
(PS, I use a windows computer, so I don't know how to do mac that well)


















Get ready for the official FUZZYDASHCP halloween party tommarow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

About

My photo
Yo! I am fuzzydash and I love going on club penguin and meeting new friends. I hope you like the blog!!